Anti Corrosion Resistance Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene CSM 40 in
Chemical name: Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene ( chlorosulfonated polyethylene)
CAS NO.: 68037 - 39 - 8
1. It is off-white material which turns to light yellow or brown.
2. Evenly rubber shap and tastless.
3. It is non-toxic, non-explosive, open flame burning, auto-extinction
4. With the properties of excellent ozone resistance, resistance to
atmospheric aging, chemical resistance, better physical mechanical,
thermal aging resistance and low temperature resistance (-20oC-12oC), oil resistance, flame resistance, abrasion resistance and
electrical insulation etc.
|Test Item||Target Values(Spec.range)|
|Volatile ( % less or equal )||1|
|Chlorine content (% )||33-37|
|Sulfur content ( % )||0.8-1.2|
|Mooney viscosity ( ML 1+ 4 100 °C )||41-60|
|Tensile strength ( Mpa more or equal )||25|
|Elongation at break ( % more or equal )||450|
It is playing an important role in ariety of automotive hose, hose, rubber compound, special rubber
rollers, seals, wire and cable, anti-corrosion coatings,
waterproofing membranes, specialty tapes, adhesives and other
special rubber products etc. Besides, the vulcanization of CSM ,PVC and PU after mixing in the extruder
can improve the oil resistant and ozone resistant vulcanizates.
Packing and Storage
1. Package: 25kg in PE bag or Paper bag.
2. Storage:Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place,
avoid direct sunlight.
3. Shelf life: One year in cool and dry area.