Dicyclopentadiene DCPD Resin With High Bromine And Viscosity In
Product Name : Dicyclopentadiene Resin
Type: DCPD Resin DA110
DCPD petroleum resin is mainly composed of unsaturated
dicyclopentadiene derived from C5 fraction. It is a byproduct of
petroleum cracking and obtained through pretreatment, thermal
polymerization and distillation of light yellow thermoplastic
|1. Pale yellow thermoplastic resin.|
|2. With low molecular weight.|
|3. With the properties of good extension and compatibility.|
|Test Item||Specification||Test Method|
|Appearance||Light Yellow Granule||Eyeballing|
|Softening Point ( ℃ )||110 - 125||GB2294 ( Ring & Ball Method )|
|Color Gardner||≤ 3||GB12007.1|
|Acid Value ( KOH mg / g )||≤ 0.05||GB2895|
|Ash Content %||≤ 0.08||GB2295|
|Viscosity ( 200 ℃ ), mPas||≤ 170||GB / T24138 - 2009|
|Iodine value ( gI2 / 100g )||190||GB / T24138 - 2009|
1. It is widely used as the agent of color developing,
quick-drying, brightening, especially can improve the printing
performance and so on.
2. For ink industry: Printing ink, Gravure inks, Copperplate
Printing ink and other high-end inks.
3. For rubber industry: High-end rubber, Radial tire, Bias tire, Inner tubes and the other
rubber compounding industries.
4. For tyre: DCPD petroleum resin can be used as strengthening agent to improve
the strength of high-tech rubber and tyre, with high bromine and
viscosity, it can prolong the using life of the rubber, it can
makes tire low heat power and low hydrogen content.
Packing and Storage
1. Packing : 25kg Kraft bags, the packing can be changed by client's requirements.
2. Storage : Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place,
avoid direct sunlight. Avoid in open air; Don’t pile up more than
10 layers, prevent blocking; Keep in 5 - 40 ℃ temperature in
3. Avoid contact with metals (such as iron, Cu, etc.), organic
molecules and strong oxidants when used. Avoid low ion exchange
capacity, or even lose function.